Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, August 27, 2010

First kit bashed wagon

I found a G10 refrigerated car from POLA on Ebay. Unfortunately, it does not have the matching coupling system from Lenz and the under carriage detailing is not up to par.
However, I liked the car (it gives me an excuse to endulge in my favorite bevy) and so I found a kit from Addie described here: ?Addie adapted G10 chassis It is an altered chassis that is sold for scratch builder and Kit bashers. It has been adapted so that it fits under the Pola G10, a popular conversion.
I filed the lugs of the beer reefer car and glued it on the chassis from Addie/Lenz. Added the steps and half an hour later it was finished, weathering and some more details I have to order, yet to come.
The cars sit it the fiddle yard that is now all wired and working ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment