Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, November 15, 2010

Good(s) shed stories


The wind outside is howling and I just put some of the finishing touches on the goods shed. Since it would not fit were I originally had intended it to go I moved it over to the opposite site of the station. There it will sit for a while. Maybe I may re-organize the track layout a bit to make it fit or cut part of the overhang off .
A lot of fiddly work with this card board kit, and I had to add down spouts and rain troughs,
not included in the kit, for the price it should have been included by Lenz.

Ooops, the arrow head got a kink in it, nothing like a photograph to see ones mistakes.



The boxes you can see in the doorway are scratch build using scale wood around a wood cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment