Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I have been working on the railroad

It is a dark and windy night outside, and I am just relaxing and working on my layout. The Krakow station from Lenz is now finished and I am test fitting it at the moment on the layout.

There is still some more work to be done. I also received the long awaited DCC Lenz turnouts from Addie.
I had to do a site swap with the freight shed and the Raiffeisen warehouse. I am contemplating moving the loco shed to the foreground. I was able to pick up an old kit at the September Railroad show in Victoria.
 I started work on the freight shed. It is laser cut from card stock and takes some time to put together to make it work. Especially the roof trusses are nice to have, but can hardly been seen when the roof goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Nice train station build. Could we get you to post about this in the Great Train Stations of O Gauge?

    http://www.jcstudiosinc.com/BlogCategoryMain?catId=1

    John Amato (JohnBoy)

    ReplyDelete